Critical Storyboard Advert Self-Reflection

 My advert is an advertisement for an iPhone from the Apple Company. Its key theme will be the new processor and changes in the future, focusing on improving their quality, and also adapting based on the current trends. Apple aims at how individuals can multitask by using the iPhone, and how smooth is the performance Since Apple always upgrades its chip quality and performance in order to always satisfy its customers. 

I have researched some Apple adverts to see how my adverts would fare against other advertisements. The adverts are showing a few similarities, the apple adverts mainly use teens to young adults in their adverts but mine is only on the first clip or shot that is showing a teen taking a selfie, and the rest is just an animation to focus more on the specs of the phones, and the looks of the phones. After a few minutes I observed some of the advertisements, I decided to use a sound that starts from a slow beat into a medium beat, so that I could make and cut the clips easier and my advert will be on the beat so that audience’s eyes, ears and everything else can feel the atmosphere of my adverts. I decided to look out to see the rival’s brand advert which is Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4. These two brands have quite the same similarities, in that they use mostly real people in their adverts which are teens to young adults. 

Before creating my adverts, there are a few things that I have to remember and consider. My adverts are mainly gonna be animated as I mentioned earlier, I need to make sure that my animation will be as smooth as possible, and each clip and shot matches with the beats ( Since my adverts will be on beat with the sound). I have to ensure that there will be no miss beats and make my advertisement looks exciting and eye-catching (I have to match my background with the iPhone’s color so that it will make a good color combination) Which will create an elegant and futuristic looks design, to attract the wealthy and rich people to buy the product. 

The target audience for this advert is mainly rich and wealthy teenagers and young adults(16-32), maybe also a rich woman or man (33-50) that likes a glamor, futuristic, and elegant phone design. Since the design of Apple’s iPhone looks simple but elegant and futuristic with their technology.







Comments